Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Blueberry

how do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without
i didn't say goodbye, i didn't say anything, i just walk away
at the end of that night, i decided to take the longest way to cross that street

for me leaving this moment is like dying
i wondered how people would remember me
when you're gone all left behind are the memories
created another people's life or just couple items on the bill

enclose lola i created for you and memory of our time together
i wonder how you remember me
as a girl who likes blueberry pies
or just a girl with broken heart

in the last few days, i've been learning how not to trust other people
and i'm glad i failed
sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror
to define us and tell us who we are
and its reflection makes me like myself a little more Lola

it took me nearly a year to get here
it wasn't so hard to cross the street after all
it all depends on who's waiting for you on the other side


thanks to "My Blueberry nights" that's very inspiring and jude law for being very goodlooking. dedicated for someone who broke my heart and someone who cured it and broke it again.

No comments: